Your Snorkeling Adventure
Do you love the ocean? Have you tried snorkeling? Why not focus your next adventure on a destination that lets you combine your desire to snorkel with your love of travel? This video suggests ways to prepare yourself, and features destinations in the world where you can enjoy snorkeling along with new sites and experiences.
Here are links to some items you might find useful as you embark on your snorkeling adventure, or for friends on their way there:
1. Dry Snorkel Set, Panoramic Wide View, Anti-Fog Scuba Diving Mask–“Mask and the snorkel work great, the valves are great from keeping water from getting in.” Seals well around face and it’s comfortable to wear. Doesn’t fog up fast like some others. Easy to adjust around head with the pull straps.
2. Snorkel Fins Travel Size Short Swim Fins for Snorkeling. “I was looking for light weight, packable fins. They came in a mess draw string bag and fit well in my suitcase. While in the water they were very comfortable, easy to adjust and put on.”
3. Water Shoes — Aqua Socks Slip-on for Snorkeling — “SIMARI water shoes are perfect choice for most outdoor activities, such as beach, swimming, swimming pool, boating, kayaking, hiking, running, exercise, jogging, yoga, cycling, fishing, beach volleyball, water sports, etc.” To wear with swim fins, you may need to size up the fins to accommodate the shoes/socks.
4. Scrunchable hat for men and women — “Two plane trips and many hours later, I pulled it out of my bag and it looked great. The mesh band allows airflow and the strap kept it secure during a very bumpy boat ride.”
5. Sports Water Bottle – 40 Oz, Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel
6. Women’s Walking Socks — “I loooove these socks! I can’t not wear them! They are so plush and snug.. its like hugs for your feet. They are not hot.”
7. Waterproof Hooded Rain Poncho for Adult with Pocket — Waterproof
8. First Aid Emergency Kit
9. Baleaf Women’s Joggers Lightweight Hiking Pants Zipper Pockets High Waist Quick Dry Travel Camping UPF50+ — “I have an up coming trip where I’ll be spending most of my time in the rainforest and needed something lightweight that would keep my cool and dry. These were recommended on a lot of blogs so thought I’d try a pair. After I tried these on, I was in love!!!! They fit amazing! They have a slight stretch, lightweight, have zippered pockets, cuff at the bottom (perfect if I want to pull them up if I’m hot). All other brands just look frumpy and these actually look great and stylish!”
10. Waterproof women’s walking shoes — “Very comfortable, these shoes are anti-slip, waterproof and remain soft for hiking. Tested in snow, protect against cold and humidity.”
Senior Travel Buddies may receive a small compensation from Amazon for items you purchase via these links. Your cost will not be affected.